Home About us Service Information about Humo

Information about Humo

Closed Joint Stock Company "Humo" is a progressive and leading micro credit deposit organization. Our main activity is providing quality, affordable financial services to the rural population, as well as to promote the development of small and medium-sized businesses in poor areas of Tajikistan. We use in our work modern technology and high standards of micro financing, which allows us to carry out the activities in accordance with best international practices. This implies a high quality customer service, effective management of the company and good relationships with partner banks, government regulators and local authorities.

In Tajikistan, the lending activities are carried out by 125 MFIs, 17 banks, one leasing company, a wholesale lending company and two international organizations.

Our organization is one of three leading microcredit organizations, AMFOT (Association of Microfinance Organizations of Tajikistan) members. By the coverage rate, the portfolio of MFIs, AMFOT members, makes up  95 % and the remaining 5 % go to small and medium MFIs, having no AMFOT membership. As of the end of December 2013, number of active clients of MFIs, AMFOT members in Tajikistan totalled 241,435 customers, of which 14.31 % was the share of "Humo". The total portfolio of AMFOT members reached 1 billion 700 million 280 thousand 564 TJS with 10.87 % that accounted for our organization.